Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Biological Warfare, Medication and Dental Appointments OR A Secondary Blog Title

So I spent the past two days hunched over the toilet, literally spilling my guts all over the place. One can imagine how fun that was, right? Well, here I am, almost totally recovered from that episode and I just realized that tomorrow I have a dermatologist appointment in the morning and a dental appointment not three hours later!

Fuck my life, right?

Anyway, I tried to start a blog on WordPress, but that didn't end up as well as I hoped, so I'm back here. On my first and only post on there, I said I was going to start a music review blog so I can justify the countless music I have chillin' on my computer and I think that my come to frutition very soon. I'll post a link as soon as I have my first review up!

Fuck my life, and fuck yours too!

No comments: